An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough money in your account to cover a transaction, but we pay it anyway. We can cover your overdrafts in two different ways:
1. We have standard overdraft practices that come with your account.
2. We also offer overdraft protection plans, such as a link to another account you have with us, which may be less costly than our standard overdraft practices. To learn more, ask us about this plan.
This notice explains our standard overdraft practices.
What are the
standard overdraft practices
that come with my account?
· Checks and other transactions made using your checking account number
· Automatic bill payments
We will not authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions without your consent.
· ATM transactions
· Everyday debit card transactions
We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction.
If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined.
> What fees will I be charged if First Security Bank and Trust Company pays my overdraft? Under our standard overdraft practices:
· We will charge you a fee of up to $28 each time we pay an overdraft
· We will not charge you a fee if your account is overdrawn less than $10 on any given day.
· There is a limit of $168 per day on the total fees we can charge you for overdrawing your account
> What if I want First Security Bank and Trust Company to authorize and pay overdrafts on my ATM and everyday debit card transactions?
If you want us to authorize and pay overdrafts for which an Overdraft fee will be assessed on ATM and everyday debit card transactions, call (405) 424-4341, visit our website at http://www.fsbokc.com, complete the form below and present it in person or mail it to: 1541 North East 23rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73111. You can revoke your authorization for First Security Bank and Trust Company to pay these overdrafts at any time by any of the above methods. Your revocation must include both your name and your account number so that we can properly identify your account.
If you want First Security Bank and Trust Company to authorize and pay
overdrafts for which an Overdraft fee will be assessed on my ATM
and everyday debit card transactions.
Click Here to Download the "Opt In Form"
© 2013 First Security Bank